Relocation services for Bahrain & Kuwait
Moving to Kuwait | Bahrain | Qatar ??
Whether a person is moving down the hall, or the entire moving company for Kuwait to a different building (or a new town), re-locate an office can introduce security issues and health they are not a “normal” part business.
This paper examines some of the health and safety aspects of moving a typical office. It does not cover security contractor, building codes, permits, etc. Check with your local municipality and provincial department for more information on this topic.
What are the first steps?
In early stages, it is important to have a good idea of what needs to be done and when. Set a timeline of tasks and main requirements. Communicate clearly to staff why some tasks need to be done, when and why should be done early Relocation to Kuwait.
It should also try to plan the moving date about business cycles (eg move during a time of low production or “less busy” time of the year).
It is important to have a good understanding of the needs of the company. For example, perform an analysis of job task and determine how each job task is done. Decide whether you need new furniture or a new distribution of existing furniture better fill the needs of your staff and their duties.
More information is available in OSH Answers of the following:
- Ergonomic design furniture and workstations available in the section office ergonomics.
- Risk analysis work
- Work design
- How you should plan the new space?
- Start by taking an inventory of what you have.
Make sure your inventory is updated to date. Check all areas to ensure that nothing is missing.
Change only items of use or value to the new facility. Make sure all equipment is brought to the new space is working properly. International Moving to Kuwait Also makes sure that what you want to change will be adapted to the new location spaces available.
Dispose of unwanted materials properly. For furniture, supplies and equipment that are in good condition but no longer need, you can donate to local charities, or “sell” to staff for use in their homes. You could also sell used furniture or try to replace it with new equipment.
Additionally, the new facility should be evaluated. Whether a new building or a renovated space, remember the following:
Plan desk areas, spaces of communal work, areas of photocopies, dining rooms, first aid rooms, areas for coffee, kitchens, storage areas, library / book area, meeting room, other special use areas, closets for coats, etc. All areas of the building must comply with the accessibility requirements of policies or legislation “free of barriers” that apply in place of location Movers Company to Bahrain .
- Determine if staff need privacy due to the work done (walls / doors vs cubicles), teleconferencing rooms / separate phone.
- Determine the number and placement of electrical outlets, computer cabling, telephone lines, etc.
- Determine the number of facilities for personal hygiene rooms, restrooms, showers, etc. (Some of these points can be determined by building codes or other legislation).
- If you have special needs, as a product of waste that has to be removed in any particular way remember to plan space for “save” such materials until they can be collected.
- Review all policies such as emergency response and security to ensure that meet the needs of the new building.
- Check both ventilation (air movement) and air quality (possible contaminants, gas outlets, etc.)
- Make a complete inspection before moving ..
- The staff required orientation for the new building.
Monitor staff adjustment to the new installation. Some policies or office etiquette guidelines need to be changed?